1. Miami Heat (Booo, but they look like the best choice)
2. Boston Celtics (If they can find some size and youth by the trade deadline)
3. Chicago Bulls (Reigning MVP Derrick Rose will most likely lead his team to the third seed, unless the Celtics don’t find size, they will be 2.)
4. Orlando Magic (tough decision between them and the Hawks, but Howard is a beast)
5. Atlanta Hawks (I like the Hawks, but the Magic look like a good team)
6. New York Knicks ( I know they are the same seed as last season, but the other teams are more experienced with their fellow team-mates.)
7. Philadelphia 76ers ( I think they will play just as well as last season, I think a better record, but they still need to prove they can play with the Elite)
8. Detroit Pistons ( I know, what? Detroit is playing in my opinion, in the worst conference. With additional draft picks Brandon Knight and Kyle Singler, watch out, NBA, the Pistons are back!
9. I think the Pacers or Cavaliers, but it won’t matter, the playoffs is more important than barely missing them.
1. Dallas Mavericks (being the defending champion, I think Dallas can pull off a 1 seed)
2. Los Angeles Lakers (In a familiar spot as last season, the Lakers may struggle early with their new coach, but as always, the Lakers will figure it out.
3. San Antonio Spurs (The Spurs being with the Elite are not as capable of a number 1 seed as last season, but they are still able to be a 3 seed)
4. Portland Trailblazers (I’m not too confident with this pick, but I feel the ‘Blazers did well against the soon to be champion Mavericks)
5. Oklahoma City Thunder (They aren’t as good of a team as a whole, but come on, it’s Kevin Durant!)
6. Denver Nuggets (Despite them doing amazing after ‘Melo left, Denver’s tear will probably wear down)
7. Memphis Grizzlies (Two words, Zach Randolph. ‘nough said)
8. Golden State Warriors (Another shocker, but they drafted well and they got a new coach and are one of the most talented teams in the league)
9. Another tie between Hornets and Rockets. Rockets will probably just miss out and there is a chance Chris Paul could leave the Hornets.
Peace and Snapbacks