1. 21 is just like regular games in the AABL, but it is only half court.
2. 21 is one on one.
3. Just like rules of the AABL, you have to say shoots and say in before the defending player says blocks.
4. First player to score 21 points, wins the game and is crowned champion of that week.
5. I will try to make these games every Friday, but there may be exceptions.
6. 3-pointers are allowed.
1. Like actual H.O.R.S.E., you pick different spots on the court to shoot from and if you make it, the opposing player has to shoot from there and make it.
2. Unlike 21, you can’t block the opposing player. Instead of saying blocks, so they miss the basket, you have to say miss before they say in.
3. For every missed shot, you get a letter. Ex: you miss your first basket, and the other player makes it, you get an “H”.
4. When the other player has H.O.R.S.E., they are eliminated.
Hope those cleared things up. If you still have any questions, feel free to comment below.
Start voting for who you want to play against each other (you can vote for yourself).